E-commerce Marketing Competition
July 10, 2022 Online
At Girl Power Talk, we believe that for an upcoming generation to flourish, they need to be provided with challenging opportunities that will bring out the best in them. This competition provides the youth with the platform to showcase such skills. We wish to provide the participants with a unique chance to demonstrate their marketing prowess and capabilities. Those who excel will receive exciting rewards and qualify for an internship that focuses on enhancing their professional careers and personal lives.
This competition aims to create a social media marketing campaign for Girl Power Talk merchandise.
Remember, a great marketing campaign goes beyond demonstrating the perks of the product or service provided. Instead, the campaign understands the market, and the different elements of the market, and prepares to cater to its needs.
“Social media is about the people. Not about your business. Provide for the people, and the people will provide for you.” said Matt Goulart, a digital marketing executive.
Therefore, your campaigns should focus on doing proper market research and analysis, along with building a detailed marketing campaign.
You can view Girl Power Talk t-shirts and sweatshirts on the link below, you will have to pick two items from the list and do a marketing campaign to sell these products. Be creative as possible, the sky’s the limit!
Link for Girl Power Talk merch
- Market research: Do sufficient market research on the Indian market to help you identify critical components.
- Marketing segmentation: Through your research, you should be able to identify and highlight the campaign’s target market.
- Competitive Analysis: Identify two to three competitors, work to understand their service, and include strategies to gain an advantage over them in your campaign.
- Positioning: Explain the strategic process you will use to create an identity of the brand in the consumers’ minds.
- Main idea: Share the overall direction you believe the campaign should go in.
- Tactical idea: List the specific nuances of your campaign.
- Timeline: Give a timeline for different aspects within which you believe the campaign should be implemented.
Basis of assessment:
“Everybody lives by selling something” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Apart from an opportunity to work with our team, we also have some other cool prizes for the participants such as:
- All qualifying participants will get official certificates issued by Girl Power Talk.
- The top 10 contestants may get a direct interview opportunity to apply for a full-time/part-time or paid internship position at Girl Power Talk.
The top 3 will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
- First position: 10000 INR
- Second & Third position: Course subscription or exclusive merch (based on preference)
Venue : Online
Registration-Date : Closed
Submission-Date : July 22, 2022
Timings : 12:00 AM IST
Fee : Free