June 30, 2022 Online
We believe that social media is not just about trends and aesthetics but also a platform for starting a conversation. Your actions and thoughts can spark a string of thoughts that can bring about meaningful change in mindsets, and storytelling is the best way to connect with people. Therefore, this is a task for you to share your story.
For the next part of our competition, you have to make an under 45-sec reel where you tell a story about an event, your family, your life or any incident you would like to share.
Disclaimer: Nothing you share with us will be published anywhere without prior permission or viewed by anyone other than our professional team
- The reel should be no less than 5 seconds and more than 45 seconds.
- The reel structure should convey a story.
- Edits and images are encouraged.
- You are free to personal family stories or stories about things you are passionate about and their importance.
- The reel should be done in portrait mode
Basis of assessment:
- Creativity level,
- Control over language and words,
- Fine and error-free vocabulary,
- Ability to speak with confidence,
- Personal touch with facts.
Apart from an opportunity to work with our team, we also have some other cool prizes for the participants such as:
- All qualifying participants will get official certificates issued by Girl Power Talk.
- The top 10 contestants may get a direct interview opportunity to apply for a full-time/part-time or paid internship position at Girl Power Talk.
The top 3 will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
- First position: 10000 INR
- Second & Third position: Course subscription or exclusive merch (based on preference)