Confident Speaking Bootcamp
May 6, 2023 | Online
“Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Good communication and public speaking skills are much coveted. They are common skills observed in all great leaders and mobilizers. And yet, most people find them intimidating.
According to a study by Toronto University, the audience concludes whether they find a speaker charismatic or not within 5 seconds. Nobody wants to be in the latter category.
Being a confident speaker is one of the essential skills for success. It forms the base for many other key life skills. Bearing that in mind, Girl Power Talk is bringing back a much-loved workshop, the Confident Speaking Bootcamp.
The bootcamp will be held on 6th May 2023 and is all about instilling confidence in youth through skills, and is totally free of cost!
- Gain practical tips for being more confident.
- Master the art of knowing your audience and forming a captivating script.
- Appreciate the psychology of the audience.
- Know how to curate a well-structured script.
- Learn how to connect with people with emotional intelligence.
Benefits of Attending:
- All participants will be provided with e-certificates.
- Best performers will also get a chance to land an internship with Girl Power Talk.
- Chosen participants will stand the chance to win cash prizes, our official merchandise, and other cool gifts.
- We also hope to connect with the participants for further opportunities to learn, earn, and network in the future.
Excited? So are we!