Professional Skills Competition
January 4, 2023
The Digital Revolution is accelerating our access to knowledge and revolutionized how we communicate. Success in life is a function of both what we know and how we build interpersonal relationships. Networking is a learned skill and does not require the personality of an extrovert. A memorable introductory conversation and exchange of business cards will increase relationship capital after applying a process for patient and purposeful follow-up. Creating a network of trusted friends and colleagues, who will provide information, introductions, mentoring and partnership, will expand your personal and professional opportunity set.
The session will be held over two days, with each day focusing on a different forum. The first part of the workshop will be held on 4th January 2023 followed by the second session on 5th January 2023.
- Recognize the process to network effectively.
- Develop proven strategies for building relationship capital.
- Implement techniques for using social media to support and grow your network.
- One first impression: how to introduce yourself impactfully in person & online.
- Networking in person: positive energy, how to avoid that awkward silence and how to ensure you are likeable.
- The psychology of networking: define success based on your strengths.
- The fortune is in the follow-up through email, phone, and hand-written correspondence.
- Tips for building your digital presence on Google and social media.
We aim to have a lot of fun & learn extensively throughout these hours. All the participants will receive the certificates at the end of the Bootcamp while the top performers can have a chance to win amazing gifts, Girl Power Talk’s official merchandise, the chance to land a dream internship at Girl Power Talk. If all of it sounds fascinating to you, register now using contact us form.
Don’t forget to encourage your friends, family & colleagues to enroll in the Bootcamp and upskill themselves.
Sameer Somal is the CEO of Blue Ocean Global Technology. He is a frequent speaker at conferences on digital transformation, online reputation management, search engine optimization, relationship capital and ethics. Fundamental to his work at Blue Ocean Global Technology, Sameer leads collaboration with an exclusive group of PR, Law and Management Consulting agency partners. He helps clients build and transform their digital presence. Sameer is a published writer and Internet Defamation subject matter expert witness. In collaboration with the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, he authors continuing legal education (CLE) programs and is a member of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Education Advisory Council. Sameer serves on the board of the CFA Institute Seminar for Global Investors, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) and Girl Power Talk. He is an active member of the Society of International Business Fellows (SIBF).
See you there!